3AD

I'm Getting His Nails Trimmed





A woman's sitting in the vet's waiting room, waiting for her cat. A woman comes in with a huge Great Dane. They sit down and the first woman notices the other woman is holding herself stiffly, as if her back is sore. 

"Excuse me, but are you in pain?" 
"Oh yes, It's my back. It's terribly painful." 
"What happened?" 
The Great Dane's owner blushes, looks around and leans forward. 
"Well, yesterday I was in the shower and Brutus here broke down the door and raped me for what seemed like hours. I've terrible scratches all up and down my back." 
"Oh my GOODness! That's terrible! I've never heard of such a thing. Oh, well, I see you've brought Brutus in right away to have him castrated." 
"Oh no," said Brutus' owner, "I'm getting his nails trimmed."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...